SuperAwesome’s Parent Verification and Consent Management Platform
The term ‘SuperAwesome’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, SuperAwesome Trading Limited, whose registered office is 2-4 Packhorse Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, England SL9 7QE United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 03885555. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General visitors – the following terms apply to general visitors:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Parent Portal User
In addition to the terms as a General visitor, the following terms will also apply if you sign up to our Parent Portal services as the parent of a child that has asked to sign up to a website or a mobile app that is a member of our Kids Web Services programme.
BY CLICKING ON THE “YES” OR “I ACCEPT” BUTTON (OR OTHER BUTTON OR MECHANISM DESIGNED TO ACKNOWLEDGE AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS), OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PARENT PORTAL, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
If you have registered as a publisher to use the Kids Web Services platform, you will also be bound by your KWS licence agreement if you have signed one.
Licence: Subject to these terms, SuperAwesome grants you a limited, royalty-free, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to use the Parent Portal, through which you can register, manage and check-in on your child’s activity and information on the sites and apps that operate on our Kids Webs Services Platform (“Licence”). The Licence shall commence on the date on which you access KWS Self-Serve and continue until an end-date designated by SuperAwesome in its sole discretion (“Licence Term”).
Limitations of Liability: THE SUPERAWESOME PARENT PORTAL IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND SUPERAWESOME DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHER, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. SUPERAWESOME MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND THAT THE PARENT PORTAL OR ANY PRODUCTS OR RESULTS OF THE USE THEREOF WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S REQUIREMENTS, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULT, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR OTHER SERVICES OR BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, FREE OF HARMFUL CODE OR ERROR FREE. SUPERAWESOME OR ITS LICENSORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THEIR SUBJECT MATTER UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY AND OTHERWISE, FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFIT OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR IMPAIRMENT; OR ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE KWS SELF-SERVE; LOSS, DAMAGE, CORRUPTION OR RECOVERY OF DATA; BREACH OF DATA OR SYSTEM SECURITY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, ENHANCED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OR ACCESS TO KWS SELF-SERVE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES WERE OTHERWISE FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SUPERAWESOME FOR CLAIMS ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED £50 OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID COMPANY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT (IF ANY).
If you have any queries, need information or require assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to us either by sending us an email at email@example.com or send us a post:
SuperAwesome Trading Limited
4th Floor, 8 Duncannon St
London, England WC2N 4JF
+44 203 668 6677
This document was last updated on 26 July 2021.